Saturday, September 27, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshine!

I think that yesterday was one of the best days of the year concerning school.

Though Chemistry and History were normal, in Algebra we simply went over the quiz from the other day (I got a B, and my class has the highest grade average out of the other three Mrs. Smith teaches- B+) and had the rest of the hour to ourselves.
I read the book we are assigned for Honors English: Life of Pi. Yeah, sounds promising, right? Actually it is fairly interesting. It's extremely well-written, of course. I've already passed the point where Mrs. Lindsay said we could stop at for now.

Anyway, in Design we had a substitute, so naturally we didn't learn anything. We just shaded something from a previous project assigned the other day.

In English we just made a giant "flashcard" of a word, drew a picture of it and wrote a sentence using the word. I had "demeanor." Fun, right? But it was an easy hour all the same.

In Health we listened to a guest speaker talk about The Ark, a place where kids can go if they can't stand to stay in their house anymore (because of fighting, etc)

And in Spanish we didn't do any Spanish at all, because we cleared out the cafeteria for the Homecoming dance. After we cleared that out there was a pep assembly (oh joy), which was so exhilarating. At least we didn't have to do any Spanish!

The best part? I don't think I have any homework. I need to double check, but even if I do have some, it'll be, like, a microscopic amount. :-)


HAPPYNESS!







O LORD, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory
above the heavens.





When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,






the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,






what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?

You made him ruler over the works of your hands;
you put everything under his feet:

all flocks and herds,
and the beasts of the field,

the birds of the air,











and the fish of the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.







O LORD, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

(From Pslam 8)

(Images from www.pixcetera.com)

1 comment:

Tori said...

YAY.
Its nice to hear you on the bright side again :-D

I love the pictures. You're amazing!