Saturday, August 30, 2008

Student Orientation

So, I said I'd update this blog with my highschool things... so here we go!

On the 28th PNHS had a freshman student orientation!

What basically happened was they took the freshmen in various small groups and toured the school. We were shown where different classrooms were going to be, where the cafeteria was, etc.
I'm not gonna remember any of that.
Anyway, luckily my fellow newly ex-homeschooled friend Melissa D is going to the same school, and I am so glad of that because she was the only one that I knew there. Everyone else already had there groups of friends from middle school, and Melissa and I were just kinda standing there, totally unknown by anybody. (Actually, Melissa does know a couple of other people there, but not well enough to go stay with them.)

And while all this was happening, the parents were in the auditorium doing a question & answer meeting. When the students were done with the tour, we went in the auditorium, and it all finished up at about 2.

Well... that's really all I've got to say! I have so much to do before school... and I am so exhausted! Hopefully I'll be able to get everything done then go to bed early..!


YEmily

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Where are all the updates from your first week of actual school...your public is waiting!